Photo Gallery

Our History

Starting in the 1870, Greek immigrants from various parts of the Eastern Mediterranean began settling in Philadelphia. By 1900 they established the Greek Orthodox Community of Philadelphia/Evangelismos, and on November 13, 1908, the community purchased All Saints Episcopal Church at 745 S. 12th Street.
In 1963 the community relocated to the present location in Elkins Park, PA.