Welcome to the 38th Annual Annunciation OPA Greek Food Fest!
A taste of Greece in Elkins Park without the airfare!
Grab your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors, and come experience Greece this May 21-24. You can taste the flavors of Greece with our authentic food, try your foot at Greek dancing, see our lively entertainment, shop in the marketplace, tour our beautiful church, and learn about the Orthodox Christian faith. Fun rides for the kids round out a great time for the whole family.
We'll see you at the festival -- OPA!
Please Click Below For:
Lively Greek music by OPA Band
- Friday & Saturday 5-9pm
- Sunday 3-8pm
Greek Folk Dance Schedule
- Annunciation GOYA Dance Group-7:30pm
- Annunciation JOY Dance Group-6:00pm
- Annunciation GOYA Dance Group-7:00pm
- Visiting Dance Group-8:00pm
- Annunciation JOY Dance Group-3:30pm
- Annunciation GOYA Dance Group-4:30pm
- Visiting Dance Group-5:30pm
Want to join us in 2016 as a crafter or marketplace vendor? Please click here for an application
Please join us for a weekend full of fun for all!
On behalf of all of the Stewards of Annunciation.....THANK YOU!