Welcome to the 39th Annual Annunciation OΠA Greek Food Fest!
A taste of Greece in Elkins Park without the airfare!
Grab your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors, and come experience Greece this May 25-28. You can taste the flavors of Greece with our authentic food, try your foot at Greek dancing, see our lively entertainment, shop in the marketplace, tour our beautiful church, and learn about the Orthodox Christian faith. Fun rides for the kids round out a great time for the whole family.
We'll see you at the festival -- OPA!
Please Click Below For:
- 2017 OPA Festival Poster>>
- 2017 OPA Festival Brochure/Menu>>
- 2017 OPA Festival Volunteer Signup>>
- 2017 OPA Journal Form>>
- 2017 OPA Donations Request>>
- Lively Greek music every day!
Greek Folk Dance Schedule
- Annunciation Goya Dance Group, 7:30pm
- Annunciation JOY Dance Group, 6:00pm
- Annunciation Goya Dance Group, 7:00pm
- Visiting Dance Group, 8:00pm
- Annunciation JOY Dance Group,3:30pm
- Annunciation Goya Dance Group, 4:30pm
- Visiting Dance Group, 5:30pm
Want to join us in 2017 as a crafter or marketplace vendor? 2017 Vendor Application>>